A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Harris, DO, FCCP is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Harris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Harris DO and FCCP is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Paul Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Harris practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Rapids Pulmonologists.