A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Jackson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital-Greenville
- Delta Regional Medical Center
- Delta Med Ctr, Greenville, Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Jackson practice?
Dr. Paul Jackson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.