Dr. Paul Jackson DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Livonia, MI

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017
My new Obamacare insurance was driving me crazy. Dr Jackson helped guide me thru the craziness. Thank you.

August 1st, 2016
Good Doc
My visit with Dr Jackson was a pleasant one. He was receptive to alternative treatment plans for my chronic condition. This is something most doctors shy away from. I appreciated his caring manner. 😊

November 30th, 2015
Electronic records are horrible. My visit was made excellent when Dr Jackson put down his computer and interacted with me as a person. I appreciated that. I left my last doctor because he never even looked up from his computer at me the entire visit.

October 21st, 2014
Good doctor
Dr Jackson is a good doctor. In the era of changing medicine he takes time and listens. I appreciate his help. Thank you.

April 16th, 2014
Enough
Enough already... We bash and tear down our doctors in some effort of redemption or to make ourselves feel better. It is no wonder why doctors are leaving the field of medicine in droves. If you don't believe this comment just simply look at any statistic available. Despite all of these negatives, Dr. Jackson has been helpful, friendly, and consistent. In the new days of electronic record he still cares and loves what he does. It shows....thanks

September 19th, 2013
Good Doc.....I am sorry I have to move to North Carolina. Wish I could take him with me. Thank you

August 22nd, 2013
To many people never have anything nice to say. That is not the case with Dr Jackson. He has cared for me for three years since my retirement from the military. He was the first physician to thank me for my years of service. That meant a lot to me. He has showed me respect and given me quality care. I had some issues with his office staff and instead of passing the buck he stood up and accepted responsibility and helped correct the problem. I respect him very much.

August 8th, 2013
Confused
I recently moved to the area and switched to LPP. I saw Dr. Jackson and addressed some concerns with him. He scheduled several tests (some of which made no sense). When I went in for a followup it was like groundhog day, like he had never met me before. After jogging his memory he gave me a diagnosis and some scripts told me to call if they werent working out and he could do something else. When I called again acted like he had no idea what I was talking about, even asked how long I had been on the medication he just prescribed and then asked for me to get him copies of my medical transcripts. I tried to explain that it was his diagnosis but he was insistent. When I got him the copies he said I had no history of the issue. That is because I was not diagnosed before he diagnosed me. Very frustrated and on the wrong medication. Like the last person I will have to make an appointment to get a refill and probably have to explain everything again. I wont be going back to see this quack.

August 5th, 2013
Borderline
Doctor seems to be narcissistic...Really liked talking about himself. Friendly, but not very skilled. Many unneccesary tests and more concerned with controlled substance use...I was offended by their attempting to find substance abuse issues rather than treat my conditions. Insulted and embarrassed! First doctor I have ever encountered who tried to do this...Office is busy and you are treated like an inconvenience. They require appointments for refills, thus meaning I pay an additional $20 on each script. Money Mongers! They represent all that is wrong in the health care industry.

January 23rd, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson to everyone I know.

June 16th, 2012
I have enjoyed my experiences over many years. Dr. Jackson is warm, caring, and helped me and my family out with our healthcare.

October 18th, 2011
Kind but not a good listener.
While Dr. Jackson is very nice, he seems to not listen as well as I would have liked. I didn't feel as if I was being heard. Not as thorough as I would have liked, and have had some mis-diagnosis.