Dr. Paul Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Jackson?

Sports

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr Jackson was a college athlete. He was very up to date with sports and helped my two boys through their high school athletics. Thanks!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

My new Obamacare insurance was driving me crazy. Dr Jackson helped guide me thru the craziness. Thank you.

Good Doc

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

My visit with Dr Jackson was a pleasant one. He was receptive to alternative treatment plans for my chronic condition. This is something most doctors shy away from. I appreciated his caring manner. �

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Electronic records are horrible. My visit was made excellent when Dr Jackson put down his computer and interacted with me as a person. I appreciated that. I left my last doctor because he never even looked up from his computer at me the entire visit.

Good doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Dr Jackson is a good doctor. In the era of changing medicine he takes time and listens. I appreciate his help. Thank you.

Enough

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Enough already... We bash and tear down our doctors in some effort of redemption or to make ourselves feel better. It is no wonder why doctors are leaving the field of medicine in droves. If you don't believe this comment just simply look at any statistic available. Despite all of these negatives, Dr. Jackson has been helpful, friendly, and consistent. In the new days of electronic record he still cares and loves what he does. It shows....thanks

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Good Doc.....I am sorry I have to move to North Carolina. Wish I could take him with me. Thank you

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

To many people never have anything nice to say. That is not the case with Dr Jackson. He has cared for me for three years since my retirement from the military. He was the first physician to thank me for my years of service. That meant a lot to me. He has showed me respect and given me quality care. I had some issues with his office staff and instead of passing the buck he stood up and accepted responsibility and helped correct the problem. I respect him very much.

Confused

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I recently moved to the area and switched to LPP. I saw Dr. Jackson and addressed some concerns with him. He scheduled several tests (some of which made no sense). When I went in for a followup it was like groundhog day, like he had never met me before. After jogging his memory he gave me a diagnosis and some scripts told me to call if they werent working out and he could do something else. When I called again acted like he had no idea what I was talking about, even asked how long I had been on the medication he just prescribed and then asked for me to get him copies of my medical transcripts. I tried to explain that it was his diagnosis but he was insistent. When I got him the copies he said I had no history of the issue. That is because I was not diagnosed before he diagnosed me. Very frustrated and on the wrong medication. Like the last person I will have to make an appointment to get a refill and probably have to explain everything again. I wont be going back to see this quack.

Borderline

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Doctor seems to be narcissistic...Really liked talking about himself. Friendly, but not very skilled. Many unneccesary tests and more concerned with controlled substance use...I was offended by their attempting to find substance abuse issues rather than treat my conditions. Insulted and embarrassed! First doctor I have ever encountered who tried to do this...Office is busy and you are treated like an inconvenience. They require appointments for refills, thus meaning I pay an additional $20 on each script. Money Mongers! They represent all that is wrong in the health care industry.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson to everyone I know.

Posted on June 16th, 2012

I have enjoyed my experiences over many years. Dr. Jackson is warm, caring, and helped me and my family out with our healthcare.