A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Larson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Larson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Larson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Larson MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Larson practice?
- Dr. Paul Larson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Larson practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN and Rogers, MN.
See Princeton Internists.