A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Larson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Larson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Larson practice?
Dr. Paul Larson practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, MN and Elk River, MN.
See Princeton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pablo Larson