A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lui, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Lui MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Lui practice?
- Dr. Paul Lui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lui practices Urology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, CA.
See Loma Linda Urologists.