Dr. Paul Lui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lui?

Great experience

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Lui listens and takes time to explain and answers all your questions. He cares enough that he took the time to call me on the phone personally to assure me of test results.

WTF

Posted on June 28th, 2014

Went to see Dr. Lui and ended up see his partner who was older for a Vasectomy. The waiting area was packed with people and small. I was there 10 min early and it took 50 min to get in to see the Dr. When the Doctor finally arrived in the room he was explaining the procedure and asked me to pull down my pants. He attempted to grab my scrotum with his bare hands and not using any gloves, so I asked him to put on some glove and he said "I don't need gloves". I immediately walked out. DO NOT GO HERE!

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Pleasant, competent, professional. Easy to talk to. Listens and answers questions. Goes over options and their pros and cons. Comes across as caring, kind and sincere.

Posted on August 4th, 2017