A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Miller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Miller, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dennis Miller MD is a male Nephrologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Paul Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Miller practices Nephrology near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.