A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Metabolic Bone Diseases and Osteitis Deformans Paget`s Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance