A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laurens County Hospital
- Abbeville Area Medical Center
- Jellico Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Paul Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Moore practices Family Medicine near Clinton, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Laurens, SC.
See Clinton Family Physicians.