Dr. Paul Peterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Peterson?

September 11th, 2016

Dr Peterson would rush thru my apts so he could move on to the next patient. I was treated as a silly old woman at times and my concerns were not taken seriously. To make a long story short because of this he did not catch a serious medical diagnosis.

January 28th, 2011

Dr. Peterson is the most compassionate doctor I have ever come in contact with. He will take time to answer all questions and listen to any concerns. He is very personable and is genuinely interested in each person he treats. I feel extremely lucky to have found him as a doctor and would definately recommend him to anyone.

June 25th, 2010

Great impression!

I saw Dr. Paul Peterson for my first OB visit. He was very understanding about my financial situation and did not order extra tests to be done. He stayed with me until I was comfortable that all my questions were answered. He understands the importance of birth to a woman. His cesarean rate is very low at 10%. It's not often that doctors let the laboring process take place instead of speeding things up with an induction or c-section. I was very impressed with how willing he was to ask about and follow the requests I had. I was given a packet of information on basic pregnancy and newborn care.The staff at the office are very friendly. They explain procedures -- I had blood drawn and the lady explained what each vile was going to be tested for. They are also speedy with getting lab results.I talked with the financial manager, and she was able to explain what my financial options were and figure out what would work best for me. Everyone there listened, were friendly, and seemed like they honestly wanted to do what is best for my situation rather than tell me what procedures and protocols need to be done. I had a great first impression, and I recommend this doctor and facility to anyone.

October 17th, 2017