A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rogers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Univ Cetec, School Of Medicine, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Dean Rogers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Paul Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rogers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Greenbelt Obstetricians & Gynecologists.