A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Paul Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Smith practices Family Medicine near Mount Horeb, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Verona, WI.
See Mount Horeb Family Physicians.