Dr. Paul Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Smith?

August 25th, 2017

Preventive Double Mastectomy

Very pleased with all aspects of this surgery. Professional staff, surgical process that allowed for excellent healing, low pain and beautiful results. Other sisters used doctors in separate state and were amazed at my experience and results.

May 4th, 2015

Awesome experience!

I just had a rhinoplasty/chin surgery with Dr. Paul Smith. He really took his time and did an incredible job. I felt comfortable working with Dr. Smith throughout this entire experience because he truly cares about the patients he works with and wants the absolute best look for them. He is great at what he does and is truly a talented artist. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have plastic surgery.

July 21st, 2013

I had surgery with Dr Smith in 2003 and was very pleased with the results. He actually had to finish up after my original Dr had moved out of state. Then about 5 years later I had to have the breast implants removed because they moved to under my arm and he placed new ones in that are a different and better material. He was very patient with me about questions and spent all the time I needed to understand the procedure. I have highly recommended him and Moffitt Cancer Center to anyone who has asked me. I have had no problems with the new implants and can hardly tell they are there. He is very meticulous about his work and am grateful that he was on staff to take over my case. He is a true professional and artist.

June 2nd, 2013

Dr Smith performed my breast reconstruction after my mastectomy, and I wish my opinion of the results mattered as much as his own. I'm in constant pain and have been told "work through the pain" and "don't cry." Seriously? I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

February 18th, 2013

Awesome Surgeon

Dr. Paul Smith did my breast reconstruction surgery post bi-lateral mastectomy. He is absolutly wonderful and I highly recommend him. I have been an OR Nurse for over 20 years and I have been both a nurse and now a patient and I would not trust anyone other than Dr. Smith. My results are incredible and he is a true perfectionist and artist. I trust him with my life.

January 16th, 2013

great doctor..highly recommended

July 26th, 2012

I DONT RECOMMENDED THIS doctor

July 11th, 2012

Highly skilled plastic surgeon and very professional. From my personal experience, I would describe his technical skill as artistic.

May 17th, 2017