A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Smith is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Rainbow Babies' & Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Smith DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Paul Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Smith practices Surgery near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Missoula Surgeons.