Dr. Paul Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Thomas?

December 1st, 2011

The best doctor I've ever met!

Dr. Paul Thomas is, by far, the best doctor I've ever met. He is holistic is nature, meaning that he cares about the whole individual, not the symptoms you are having. He spends time listening to, and answering, your concerns. I have never felt rushed, but instead,felt so comfortable and valued as a patient and as a person. On top of all that, for 2.5 years I had been through so many expensive diagnostic tests, had been to so many specialists, and even to the ER, and no one and nothing Ever helped. No one had any answers. Not only did Dr. Thomas diagnose my problem, he said the simple remedy was to go to the health food store and get a common supplement, which I did, and my symptoms all disappeared! Forever! This was after so much pain for 2.5 years, and so many specialists, and so many hugely expensive and invasive tests! It was unbelieveable! Dr. Thomas knew of a simple nutrient that my body was not getting, somehow. He understands that all of our human bodies want to heal themselves, and that in our modern day society with our diet and medical practices, we look everywhere else and ignore the most basic of needs, and that is, the proper nutrients for our bodies to heal. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is experiencing any kind of difficulty, even if you have been to hundreds of other specialists, and doctors, and thier tests and routines. Even the "best of the best" are not necessairly trained to heal the body in a wholistic fashion. More often than not, many are trained do what modern medicine has taught, to do this, take this, and if that doesn't help, surgery. It is just the way that medicine might be taught. Nothing against doctors! There is a time and place, and I am so very grateful for all they are! But I have just learned time and time again that there is often so much more that can be done to heal the body BEFORE drastic medical procedures, and many doctors simply don't know about them. Thank God for medicine, but I thank God for Dr. Thomas and is views of healing, above all else. Do not go through with anything that ANYONE has suggested until you get in to see Dr. Thomas. He may jsut save your life, in more ways than one. Blessings.

December 4th, 2010

very pleased

Dr Thomas is the doctor to go to for a colonoscopy. My first experience at the local hospital was six hours long. My time at Dr Thomas's office was one hour. Excellant doctor, staff, professionalism.

September 23rd, 2017