A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wang, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Wang has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wang DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Wang practice?
- Dr. Paul Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.