Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Wang
Dr. Paul Wang, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Wang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Wang has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Paul Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Daniel Choi
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Scottsdale, AZ 1.72 mi15
Dr. Okky Oei
Pain Management, Family Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 1.79 mi46
Dr. Sham Vengurlekar
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Phoenix, AZ 1.95 mi37