Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
3815 E Bell Rd
Ste 1500
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-494-5015
Locations and availability (2)

|  The BEST Doctor I have EVER seen  |  show details
by Patricia B. on Jul 30th, 2013

I have chronic headaches daily for over 12 years. I have been shuffled from Doctor to Specialist, Neurologist, Labs, etc. Doctor Wang was going to be my LAST hope. Oh My Goodness what a GREAT doctor, he listened, he wasn't sure exactly what was causing my headaches so he has arranged for me to have MRI's done and even referred me to a headache specialist. Even though he couldn't help me immediately, he was so thorough and his kindness, compassion and overall expertise WOWED me, and believe me after 12 years it takes a LOT to wow me. The office staff are wonderful, so professional and approachable. Extremely POSITIVE Environment. Thank you all SO much, I certainly HOPE that DR. Wang WILL be MY Doctor. I would recommend him to everyone, truly. I do not recommend often but Dr. Wang impressed me (not so easy to do) SO MUCH. If you are in pain and need a GREAT Doctor, I promise you, if you go to Dr. Wang you will NOT be disappointed. He is by far the BEST Doctor in Phoenix, Arizona, California and Colorado.