Dr. Paul Wang DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2015
Treatment Rating
Dr. Wang is precise and knows his area well. He does give shots extremely well. He does not miss a step in being sure that you get what you need for health care. I have known him since 2006. He is extremely well graced. He brought my legs back from many nerve impingements which ragged on for years. He sent me to docs I needed for other issues. His healthcare exceeded a specialist. He is a kind doctor.

June 26th, 2014
Great pain doctor! Very caring and tries to help you get better.
I have been seeing Dr. Wang for several years now for chronic neck pain. I was ready to have surgery as I was so desperate to stop the pain; my husband wisely suggested I try one more doctor before doing so. I was so glad I went to him! His staff got me in to see him quickly, and he took so much time with my long history to try to find the cause. He also referred me to a great neurologist for my headaches and she also helped me so quickly. The injections he gives me for my pain are now done right in his office, instead of having to be admitted to outpatient hospital facilities, a huge cost savings. If something isn't working right, he tries to look for other therapies that may help. His staff is so sweet and helpful too, they are always happy and upbeat just like Dr. Wang. I do imagine working all day with patients in pain takes a great deal of patience, and they sure demonstrate it. I would recommend this practice to anyone that needs a pain specialist. Thank you Dr. Wang and staff!

July 30th, 2013
The BEST Doctor I have EVER seen
I have chronic headaches daily for over 12 years. I have been shuffled from Doctor to Specialist, Neurologist, Labs, etc. Doctor Wang was going to be my LAST hope. Oh My Goodness what a GREAT doctor, he listened, he wasn't sure exactly what was causing my headaches so he has arranged for me to have MRI's done and even referred me to a headache specialist. Even though he couldn't help me immediately, he was so thorough and his kindness, compassion and overall expertise WOWED me, and believe me after 12 years it takes a LOT to wow me. The office staff are wonderful, so professional and approachable. Extremely POSITIVE Environment. Thank you all SO much, I certainly HOPE that DR. Wang WILL be MY Doctor. I would recommend him to everyone, truly. I do not recommend often but Dr. Wang impressed me (not so easy to do) SO MUCH. If you are in pain and need a GREAT Doctor, I promise you, if you go to Dr. Wang you will NOT be disappointed. He is by far the BEST Doctor in Phoenix, Arizona, California and Colorado.