Dr. Paul Williams DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2013
Do not recommend
First, I believe this practice is extremely unprofessional. I was not acknowledged when I entered the office and waited a good 5 mins at the window before the receptionist even looked at me. When I was taken into the room and waited for the doctor, I heard him yelling in the hallway and making extremely unnecessary comments while myself and another patient were in the rooms. When he addressed my concerns he went way off topic rambling about irrelevant topics and used a crude comment in front if my child. I was not pleased with the lack of respect and professionalism in this office whatsoever. I would never recommend him to anyone!

February 11th, 2013
Hospital visits
I can't say enough good things abiout Dr Williams. He is always there when we need him and everytime my husband has been hospitalized he has been in there to see him almost as fast as we get there. I am so happy we found him when we did. If you are looking for a great Dr.he's the one.

November 5th, 2012
A great Doctor, worth the wait.
First off, I am incredibly selective and critical about which doctor I choose, given a lot of bad past experiences. When I first went to Dr. Williams, I did have to wait quite a while but as soon as I met with him, I was very pleased. He took his time with me and I never felt rushed. He had a sense of humor which I really appreciate and he speaks to me like an intelligent person. He understands and respects my concerns. It is often difficult to get a hold of the office staff due to strange hours, but it is a small price to pay for such a great doctor! I am thoroughly pleased with him and I highly recommend him to anyone!

December 8th, 2011
Ms.
This office is closed a lot. Most of the time when calling you will get the answering service. Very difficult to schedule apptmts if you work during the day. One particular office assistant is very rude, sometimes won't even acknowledge your presence upon entering office. Dr. Williams happens to be a good doctor,though. Unfortunate that he has difficulty getting the right staff for him; makes you feel as though you are doing the office a favor by being a patient.