Dr. Paul Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Williams?

July 2nd, 2014

Homemaker

Dr. Paul is the best Dr. I have ever had. I have High blood pressure and have had problems in the past to get a med that worked well to control it without bad side affect's. When I started going to Dr. Paul he was like a "dog with a bone", he wouldn't give up until he got the right med for me. When my brother died at age 51 (5 yrs ago) with a heart attack (a family plague) I was worried that I would fallow him as I am a bit older than him. Dr. Paul ran a battery of test to see where my heart was in health wise. He had me do a stress test and I was floored when he showed up to help preform it! He is truly the most caring and knowledgeable Dr. I have ever had. I unfortunately moved from Lewis co. to Kitsap co., I was willing to drive to Centralia (a 2 hr. drive), but I was informed by one of the staff personal (quite rudely I'd add) that I couldn't be his patent anymore since I was more than 30 miles from him. I am so very sad to of lost a skilled Dr. that is so caring. I hope if I ever move back to to the area I will be able to go back to Dr. Paul. I give him 4 stars out of 4 stars on everything!

September 1st, 2009

The staff is easy to work with and the office is very pleasant. Dr williams is wonderful. He really makes you understand whats going on at the appointment and lets his patients be actively involved in the care plan.

June 29th, 2017