Dr. Paul Woolf Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Woolf?

December 11th, 2015

past patient

I saw Dr. Woolf years ago for pituitary problem. At first MRI machines picked up a small one and Dr. Woolf was ready to remove it. I should have listened at that time and had the surgery done, as now newer MRI have different settings and now they say it might have been ARC they saw. They also try to dis-credit its existence... because its so small. Yet, I am still having miserable symptoms which doctors try to say is stress or diet or this or that (terrible migraines...which started shortly after Dr. Woolf saw small Adenoma, or maybe it was the MRI and radiologist report...who knows. I liked Dr. Woolf, but recently saw that a person can have normal alpha subunit levels DESPITE having a prob of the pituitary and that there are other tests they can do....which Dr..Woolf did NOT do. I KNOW there is a pituitary Micro Adenoma

June 8th, 2011

DoesAAAAAAAaA

This guy came off to me as arrogant. He comes in and doesn't even say hello. When I attempted to discuss some of my blood levels with him, he was making faces and sighing. I almost lost my temper, the guy was so arrogant. He forgets he is getting paid by the patient I guess. I will never go back.

Type 2 Diabetes