A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Dabrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Dabrowski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabrowski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dabrowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dabrowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. G P. Dabrowski practice?
Dr. G Dabrowski practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.