A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. G Dabrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. G Dabrowski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabrowski graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dabrowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. G Paul Dabrowski MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. G P. Dabrowski practice?
- Dr. G Dabrowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. G Dabrowski practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.