A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dahlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dahlberg is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dahlberg
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dahlberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dahlberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Dahlberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Dahlberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Dahlberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Dahlberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dahlberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Minneapolis, MN.
See Hanover Allergists and Hanover Internists.