A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dahlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dahlberg is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dahlberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Dahlberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eric Dahlberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Dahlberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Dahlberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dahlberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Hanover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Hanover Allergists and Hanover Internists.