Dr. Paul Daidone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Daidone?

Someone who finally understands...

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Daidone for many years. From back in the days when I was younger and healthier...to some 15 years later after being diagnosed with a crippling chronic disease. I can't even imagine going anywhere else. He and his staff have always been compassionate and truly concerned with my quality of life, not only now - but looking forward and preparing for what the future holds for someone like me, with a chronic condition. Yes, he does prescribe pain medication. His specialty is PAIN MANAGEMENT?! Not family practice or internal medicine - PAIN MANAGEMENT. You don't go see him for the rash on your leg or your high blood pressure. You go to him because you have CHRONIC pain and need a specialist to help you manage your condition. He is required to do drug tests and sometimes costly drug screens. I, too was concerned about my insurance billing - so I called and ASKED. It was explained to me as a necessary part of monitoring and managing my illness. For those of us who have chronic conditions, it's a small price to pay for our quality of life.

Concerned citizen

Posted on August 13th, 2015

This doctor is only a prescription writer , ripping of insurance my husband has been to his 2 times and both bill have came up to $ 3000 it says laboratory work and he has never once had blood taken there, ive tried to reach them by phone to address this problem and you get an answering machine

Wonderful Care

Posted on April 30th, 2015

This doctor is above and beyond exceptional! Highly recommend. He is so kind and caring.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Love him best doc he cares about u he will not give u anything that is not good for u

Awesome doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Jersey boy is the most caring i have seen, not afraid to touch old people

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I'm a new patient and am very happy with the doctor and nursenurse's!!

Posted on July 21st, 2014

This is the third time I've waited over two hours in the waiting room at Via. I'll be switching pcps after this visit.

Posted on June 22nd, 2014

Dr. Daidone has no regard for his patients, he only wants your money. He raises his prices almost every time you see him and will only accept cash payments (which seems sketchy). He conveniently requires you to have certain treatments that are only provided in his clinic, then says he will no longer give you pain medications unless you pay for these expensive treatments. He has no clue who you are, and constantly changes your medications, even after you tell him you don't want them changed. He wants you to take stronger and stronger pain medications regardless of the fact that you have been treated for many years successfully on lesser medications. Having him as my Dr has been the worst experience I have ever had. Please be warned, he is only concerned with your money and gives physicians a bad name.

the Best

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr Loyo referred Dr Daidone to me, I am so pleased with the care I and my husband receive from not only Dr Daidone but from his staff. Wish he wasn't always so booked up, I guess everyone wants the best.

disregarding patients needs

Posted on June 19th, 2013

great at first, but the attentiveness quickly disappeared. I tried to explain the problems but he was quick to shut me up and tell me to listen for a minute. which was STFU in his own terms. the lack of consideration of me, he PATIENTS needs.. "the need for pain medication concerns me. so we won't be prescribing anymore pain meds.." I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND HE HAD ME ON PERCOCETS AND OXYCONTIN BOTH for days, but two days after released, no need. push me out the door! SUCK

Awsome doctor

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

I wish I knew where he went when he left Bingum and bledso in springdale the doctor I have been assinged to just is not as good and I feel rushed by her staff. I have been told I have 15 minutes and thats it by her nurses.

Posted on May 31st, 2017