Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Dalton
Dr. Paul Dalton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Dalton is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center, John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain and St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Dalton has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Paul Dalton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.
Dr. Klee Bethel
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Mesa, AZ 0.19 mi31
Dr. Robert Nenad Jr
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Mesa, AZ 0.54 mi31
Dr. Shiva Birdi
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Gilbert, AZ 0.55 mi10