A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Darcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Darcy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Darcy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darcy graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Darcy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Darcy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Darcy practice?
- Dr. Paul Darcy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Darcy practices Anesthesiology near Milford, MA.
See Milford Anesthesiologists.