A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dash, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dash graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Dash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Dash MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Dash practice?
- Dr. Paul Dash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dash practices Neurology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See New Orleans Neurologists.