A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Daskalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Daskalos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Daskalos, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daskalos graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daskalos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Burke Daskalos DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Daskalos practice?
- Dr. Paul Daskalos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Daskalos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, OR.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.