A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Daum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Daum, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Daum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daum graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Daum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Daum practice?
- Dr. Paul Daum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Daum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.