Dr. Paul Dautenhahn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015
Excellent and most knowledgeable Dr I have experienced
During a severe chronic migraine, I was seen by Dr Dautenhahn at the Urgentcare. He was very knowledgeable about chronic migraines and had several suggestions. He was very sympathetic about the severe chronic pain I was enduring and spent 30 minutes in the office visit getting a background on my migraine history to find out how he could best help me with my migraines. Throughout my 15+ years of severe chronic migraine pain that I have endured, I have seen 5 neurologists, 5 pain specialist and hundreds of Urgentcare and ER doctors. Dr Dautenhahn is number 1 on my list of excellent doctors that have so much concern, compassion and empathy with his patients. I hope in the near future he will have his own practice because I will be the first in line.

August 4th, 2009
Emergency Care
Our Mother was went to the CRH emergency room last Tuesday morning. If it hadn't been for the Chandler EMT's and Dr. Dautenhahn, we would not have our mother with us today.We are very thankful for his immediate reaction to her dire needs, his thoughtfulness, and his intellegence.Thank you so much, Dr. Paul!

April 1st, 2009
ER doctor only now, he will not see patients by appointment anymore

April 21st, 2015