The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Davidson
Dr. Paul Davidson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hartford, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Davidson is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center, Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Hospital. Dr. Davidson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Davidson has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Paul Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.
Dr. Mario Carrillo
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New Hartford, NY 0 mi23
Dr. William Lindsey
New Hartford, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Leo Sullivan
General Surgery, Hematology
New Hartford, NY 0 mi33