A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul DeBell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul DeBell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBell
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. DeBell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul DeBell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBell graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William DeBell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. DeBell practice?
- Dr. Paul DeBell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul DeBell practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.