A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dechant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dechant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dechant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dechant graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Dechant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Frederick Dechant MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Dechant practice?
- Dr. Paul Dechant has 11 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dechant practices Family Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians.