A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Decker, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Decker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Decker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Decker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Decker practice?
- Dr. Paul Decker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Decker practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.