Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Christian??
Humana recommended Dr. Decker to me and I have a friend who is a Patient of Dr.Deckers we both have Humana Choice PPO. I Called to make an appointment to see Dr. Decker and Rockell told me he doesn't accept Humana Choice PPO Well he has a Contract with H.C.PPO and in network. So when you take H.C. PPO why would a Christian Man turn a Patient away when you have a Contract with Humana? I'm sure he is a wonderful Doctor but picking and choosing when you feel like accepting the Insurance is Morally wrong. I did call Humana to make sure I had my info. correct and sure enough Dr. Paul Decker accepts Humana Choice PPO. DR Decker Sir you need to remove your contract with Humana. Your Receptionist was going to make my Appt. until I said Humana PPO Choice she wasn't very nice or informative and didn't have an explanation. It is wrong on so many levels. God Bless

March 31st, 2015
Excellent experience
Office staff was model of courtesy and professionalism. Nurse Practitioner was also outstanding. Overall simply great experience. I highly recommend Dr Decker and his staff. Thank you!

October 21st, 2012
Caring and concerned
Treated my mother for years. Began visiting Dr. Decker over a year ago. Very soft spoken, informative, takes time with me. Very good listener.I feel at ease and the staff it cordial, caring and efficient. Treated with utmost respect and concern.

August 22nd, 2012
docs need docs, too
I'm a family practice doctor myself, and I choose him to care for me and my family.

July 24th, 2012
Myrna Martin
I really like Dr. Decker. He takes all the time you need with him and explains everything so you can understand with's wrong with you. And his office calls and checks on how you are doing? He really cares about his patients .I hope I never have to change Dr's because of insurance. That would be the only reason I would go to another doctor.

April 9th, 2012
An Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Decker for about 4 years, and he is the best one I have found, after being a patient of about 6 other doctors over the past 20 or so years (I am very particular about the quality of my medical care). Sometimes you have to wait a short while to be seen, but it is not unacceptable or unexpected. But it is worth the wait as Dr. Decker is very capable, professional, compassionate and sensitive in dealing with my medical conditions. He makes me feel at ease in discussing sensitive topics that are hard to discuss. He has earned my complete trust. His nurse and staff are also very friendly and ready to assist me in any way. His location is easy to find and get to in a short time, and his office is new and very relaxing to visit. I would and have recommended Dr. Decker to my family and friends.

March 9th, 2012
AMAZING!
HE CARES SO MUCH AND ITS NICE TO HAVE HIM AS A DOCTER BECAUSE MY LAST DOCTER CALLED MY BROTHER FAT!!!! BUT DECKER NEVER WOULD DO THAT!!!

February 2nd, 2012
Patient of Dr. Decker
Love Dr. Decker. His receptionist is super sweet. Don't like when I'm sick, and can't get an appointment.

August 18th, 2011
He is a good and caring dr.

August 3rd, 2011
Still waiting
I left my last dr. of 15 years because he didn't spend time discussing my care and wasn't curing anything. The 40 minute wait out front was aggrivated by the 20 minute wait in an exam room followed by the 5 minute chat with Dr D. Then he excused himself to have a nurse run a test. The nurse came in said she couldn't do the test and we were done. She walked me out front gave me papers for a lab and said "have a nice day". When I said I wasn't done with Dr. D I was told he was already with another patient.Guess getting patients in the door and out ASAP is the way to get rich as a doctor. If your patients die do to lack of care there are always more waiting to come see you.Now I call the office and 2/4 of the time the phones aren't answered or are out of order. I sent an email, we'll see if anything comes of that.

May 5th, 2011
Dr. Decker is worth seeing.
I have had a lot of doctors in my time -some better than others - Dr. Decker is one of the best. He takes time with his patients. Is caring and thoughtful. Most importantly he listens. I have moved farther away from his office but have stayed with him for those very reasons.

May 11th, 2010
great doctor...
Best doctor in 45 years of looking!