A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Defalco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Defalco, Orthopedic Surgeon near Sparta, New Jersey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defalco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Defalco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Defalco graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Defalco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Defalco DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Defalco practice?
- Dr. Robert Defalco has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Defalco practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons and Hackettstown Surgeons.