Dr. Robert Defalco Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Defalco Jr?

August 1st, 2017

3 different repairs... yeah, I'm happy

I have had both shoulders and one knee repaired by Dr. DeFalco. Results were all very good. Surprisingly good. Highly recommended.

May 14th, 2017

Dr. DeFalco is excellent he was able to diagnosis my torn ACL when another orthopedic surgeon at a different practice misdiagnosed my knee 2 years ago. Dr. DeFalco replaced my ACL 5 months ago and my knee feels great. Dr. DeFalco is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain your diagnosis and all of your options. His staff is great from scheduling, billing, and disability help.

May 3rd, 2017

The Best Shoulder Doc

Doctor Defalco did surgery to repair my labrum. He had to put in 4 anchors. Surgery was a breeze with no problems. Long recovery, but I'm extremely satisfied with the end result. Full mobility and great strength. I'm better than ever. Doctor Defalco always spent the time with me when I saw him and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

March 12th, 2017

Excellent Dr! Highly recommend.

I have a had a wonderful experience with Dr. Defalco and his staff. The treatment I have received from this office is beyond expectation.

March 7th, 2017

So thankful to Dr. Defalco and his staff, for the care my son received. Wonderful doctor who knows his stuff!

October 18th, 2016

Dr. Defalco is very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to figure out what the problem is. He figured out what the cause of my knee pain was in only 3 visits with him (and a few tests), after seeing many doctors over the last few years and having pointless arthroscopic surgeries done. He operated on my knee and within 3 months im back to work full time, doing manual labor, and i have ZERO pain! Highly recommend him to anyone who asks!

September 10th, 2016

ACL Reconstruction

Dr. Defalco is a trustworthy doctor who provided explanations for my medical conditions. I will definitely recommend him to a friend. The office environment was cleaned and well organized and the staff was friendly and courteous.

March 17th, 2016

Extremely happy with entire office, very prompt and never waited long. Everyone was fabulous!

February 20th, 2016

Great doctor!

Dr. Defalco is an excellent surgeon and a fabulous person. He and his staff kept me and my wife well informed throughout the process. He was personable and made me feel like he was genuinely concerned about me. We're glad we chose him to do surgery on me.

January 22nd, 2016

horrible doctor no bedside manner

Dr. Defalco jr. hardly listened to what I said, wrong diagnosis now I need a arm replacement.

December 28th, 2015

Dr.Defalco is a great doctor. He cares about the patients and actually listens to them. The Orthopedic's Staff is amazing!

November 26th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Listened to my problem I was experiencing. After reviewing the X-ray and MRI and It was determined surgery was needed. He not only explained what the procedure would be like, he also set the right expectations. Excellent bedside manners. Excellent follow-up.I would recommend Dr. DeFalco to family and friends.