Dr. Robert Defalco DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 28 reviews

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Defalco is very knowledgeable and willing to take the time to figure out what the problem is. He figured out what the cause of my knee pain was in only 3 visits with him (and a few tests), after seeing many doctors over the last few years and having pointless arthroscopic surgeries done. He operated on my knee and within 3 months im back to work full time, doing manual labor, and i have ZERO pain! Highly recommend him to anyone who asks!

September 10th, 2016
ACL Reconstruction
Dr. Defalco is a trustworthy doctor who provided explanations for my medical conditions. I will definitely recommend him to a friend. The office environment was cleaned and well organized and the staff was friendly and courteous.

March 17th, 2016
Extremely happy with entire office, very prompt and never waited long. Everyone was fabulous!

February 20th, 2016
Great doctor!
Dr. Defalco is an excellent surgeon and a fabulous person. He and his staff kept me and my wife well informed throughout the process. He was personable and made me feel like he was genuinely concerned about me. We're glad we chose him to do surgery on me.

January 22nd, 2016
horrible doctor no bedside manner
Dr. Defalco jr. hardly listened to what I said, wrong diagnosis now I need a arm replacement.

December 28th, 2015
Dr.Defalco is a great doctor. He cares about the patients and actually listens to them. The Orthopedic's Staff is amazing!

November 26th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Listened to my problem I was experiencing. After reviewing the X-ray and MRI and It was determined surgery was needed. He not only explained what the procedure would be like, he also set the right expectations. Excellent bedside manners. Excellent follow-up.I would recommend Dr. DeFalco to family and friends.

July 29th, 2015
I've had this Doctor for two shoulder surgeries, and one Knee surgery. He is a great Doctor who listens and provides you with realistic expectations after surgery. One thing to note is that the practice he is associated with pushes excessive Therapy and this can prolong needed surgery in favor of lengthy conservative therapy.

July 4th, 2015
Is there anyone better in is field? NO.....
A genuine man. Respectful and polite. Knowledgeable and cautious. What I like about Doc DeFalco is his approach to your issue. Slow and meticulous. Does not rush into surgery. I have been seeing Dr. DeFalco for 4 consecutive years. I have had 2 meniscus/arthritis surgeries on both knees and recently rotator cuff. With all 3 procedures, Doc DeFalco explained the procedure from the time I entered the surgical unit to the minute I got home and even what would happen 2 day later. His staff is professional, kind and understanding. I would highly recommend Dr. DeFalco to anyone with knee and shoulder issues

May 29th, 2015
From the minute I scheduled my first appointment, through my consultation, surgery, rehab & recovery Dr.DeFalco and his staff were nothing short of excellent! I would not hesitate one second to recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedist....

May 21st, 2015
Dr DeFalco is a wonderful guy as well as a Dr. I would recommend anyone to him. He had brought me a long way before and after surgery, he listens to what you have to say and helps any way possible. Thank you so much Doc.

April 29th, 2015
Every time my son and I went to have his arm checked the staff was great, office clean, wait time almost none, and Dr. Defalco always took the time to explain everything to my son. I would highly recommend this practice and the doctor to anyone that needed orthopedic work.