Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Defrino
Dr. Paul Defrino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Heights, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Defrino is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Broadwater Health Center and Advocate Christ Hospital. Dr. Defrino has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Defrino has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Paul Defrino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Heights, IL.
Dr. Kevin Luke
Palos Heights, IL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Nirav Shah
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Palos Heights, IL 0.01 mi13
Dr. James Boscardin
Palos Heights, IL 0.01 mi47