A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul DeHaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul DeHaan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul DeHaan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeHaan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. DeHaan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H DeHaan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. DeHaan practice?
- Dr. Paul DeHaan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul DeHaan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McHenry, IL.
See McHenry Surgeons.