Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Go Elsewhere  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2014

If you have a cold, the flu etc, he's not bad. Any ongoing issues, mental health, requiring medications, see someone more knowledgeable. Google was more effective than he was, in my experiences (former patient of 5 years) His wife, who fills in for him occasionally, is far worse than he.

|  Never again.  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2014

I was misdiagnosed, denied basic diagnostic tests, given a rude brush-off; no return calls, and his female partner is not even remotely friendly, and she does not pass messages to the doctor. The sad thing about this is that he is friendly and gives you time in the office, but what good is it when you need help after the visit, and you are just blown off? The new receptionist is nice, but everything else is seriously lacking. I had to go to another doctor to get the proper medication and help I needed. I will never willingly step into this office again.

Mar 26th, 2012

We waited a long time, however, the doctor spent a very long time with us. I felt like he checked lots of symptoms. I had no problem with the office staff - they were perfectly professional. The office is a little dingy, though.

Feb 8th, 2012

Male office assistant lacks patient relations skills. Comes off as rude and leaves phone messages that are less than professional. There is a lack of attention to previous medical history and seems to be little focus on possible underlying medical condition. Always leave with a prescription that I sometimes don't fill while left with a feeling that I should run it all by someone else...

Jun 9th, 2011

Really wonderful, caring, thorough doctor. His wife, with whom he shares a practice, is equally terrific (I believe she is an NP).

by patient on Apr 6th, 2011

takes three days to write prescriptions hes never available to talk on the phone have to wait more then 40 min. in waiting room plus another 20 min. in the room doesnt know how to explain your simtums if u leave a message you will not reply or call back

|  Not very helpful  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

The entire staff at Valley Primary Care is not very helpful and the receptionist, whether intentional or not, comes off as rude many times. While I wouldn't say my experience was terrible, I would recommend others to skip over this physician and go to the next one because it is a waste of time.

Aug 23rd, 2010

They called me in to see the doctor regarding a referral - Made me wait almost one hour, never saw the doctor. No respect for the value of my time, I left in disgust.