Dr. Paul Dell MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Gainesville, FL

4.9

February 18th, 2016
Mr.
Was recommended to DR. Dell by a friend for carpal tunnel syndrome. Found Dr. Dell to be one of the nicest guys I have ever met. His credentials and experience are second to none. He explained everything about my surgery in detail, performed the surgery in about 15 minutes . His entire staff are professional & courteous

November 14th, 2015
Best doctor in the world
Dr. Dell is the best doctor anyone could wish for! I had wrist issues for 10 months and I had seen many doctors in a diffrent town. The last one told me there is nothing that can be done and to live with it. I made the decision to go to UF and see dr Dell and with in 10 minutes he know the problem and explained it to me. He preformed a procedure on me and my wrist is back to normal! I would recommend this doctor to anyone any day of the week.

June 16th, 2012
After 2 yrs of pain, three previous surgeons, I wish I had met Dr Dell immediately after my accident. His knowledge and most of all caring and awesome bedside manner are absolutely unsurpassed. Would highly recomment him to anyone suffering with any type of hand ailment.