A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul DenOuden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul DenOuden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. DenOuden graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. DenOuden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William DenOuden MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. DenOuden practice?
- Dr. Paul DenOuden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul DenOuden practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Portland Internists.