A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Derderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Derderian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derderian
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Derderian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Derderian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Derderian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Derderian DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Derderian practice?
- Dr. Paul Derderian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Derderian practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists and Mount Clemens Oncologists.