A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Derderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Derderian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Derderian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Derderian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Derderian DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Derderian practice?
- Dr. Paul Derderian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Derderian practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists and Mount Clemens Oncologists.