Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Derderian
Dr. Paul Derderian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Mount Clemens, MI and Garden City, MI (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Derderian is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, Ingham Regional Medical Center and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Derderian has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Paul Derderian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Lynette Sutkowi
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Clinton Township, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Michael Henderson
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Clinton Township, MI 0 mi44
Dr. Michael McKenzie
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Clinton Township, MI 0 mi42