Learn more about Dr. Paul Derderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Derderian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derderian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Derderian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Derderian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Derderian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Derderian DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Derderian practice?
- Dr. Paul Derderian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Derderian practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists and Mount Clemens Oncologists.