Dr. Paul Derderian Is this you?

I Love this Dr.!

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr. Derderian saved my life! I am a 15 yr. survivor of Hodgkin's disease lymphoma because of his expertise in this disease...if I had a relapse, I would make the trip back to Michigan from Colorado to see him!

Very caring and considerate

Posted on October 16th, 2009

Dr. Derderian has the best bedside manners of any doctor I ever met. He is on top of new ideas and technology and he always made himself available to me. My condition was not as serious as many of his other patients, but he still gave great attention to me and was excellent with communicating with my other doctors.

Posted on November 7th, 2009