Learn more about Dr. Paul Derenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Derenzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Derenzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Derenzi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derenzi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Derenzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Derenzi practice?
Dr. Paul Derenzi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Randolph, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Lakes, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Cardiologists.