A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Derenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Derenzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derenzi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Derenzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Derenzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Derenzi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Derenzi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul D Derenzi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Derenzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Derenzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Derenzi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Cardiologists.