A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Derenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Derenzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Derenzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Derenzi graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Derenzi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Derenzi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Derenzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Derenzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Derenzi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Randolph, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain Lakes, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Cardiologists.