A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Finley Detjen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Finley Detjen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finley Detjen
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Finley Detjen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Finley Detjen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley Detjen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Finley Detjen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Finley Detjen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Finley Detjen practice?
- Dr. Paul Finley Detjen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Finley Detjen practices Allergy & Immunology near Kenilworth, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Kenilworth Allergists.