Learn more about Dr. Paul Detwiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Detwiler, Neurological Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Detwiler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Essential Tremor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Detwiler graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Detwiler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Detwiler MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Detwiler practice?
- Dr. Paul Detwiler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Detwiler practices Neurological Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.