Emergency Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

This guy is a joke!! I became his patient because my father was already a patient there and while there with my Dad one day he.convinced me to schedule an appointment. I told him about a horrible accident I was in many years ago, which is where the pain stems from, countless times during visits to him with my Dad. When I went for my appointment it was a whole different story! After having filled out my new patient forms and after being questioned by the P.A. as to why I was there the doctor still walks in clueless as to why I'm there asking me to explain my story ALL over again. After doing so, he steps out and takes 10-15 minutes to come back to the room they had me in he asks, "So how was it that you fell again?"!!!!!!! He doesn't read the patients charts or pay any attention to what the patient is telling him. Well he refused all my medical records from my previous doctor saying he didn't "need them"!!! These are important MRIs that clearly show the condition I'm in! So I asked for referral to pain management specialist and he didn't give it to me that day because he "forgot"!! Then he wants me to go back and see him for that referral and expects me to pay him ANOTHER office visit and my $50 co pay!!!!! Just to get a referral! He just wants to make money and not cater to patients needs... He is a moron! Then to top it off he refused my Rx refill because I had to go "see" him for that!!! Lastly he said he couldn't order new MRIs for me because I hadn't been treated by him at least 4 times, then after that he would!!!!

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2009

He is so busy talking about himself, he didn;t even notice I was sitting there is PAIN as babbled on and on about his 3 generational family history. No way would I go back.