A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Deweese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Deweese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Deweese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deweese graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Deweese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Deweese MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Deweese practice?
- Dr. Paul Deweese has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Deweese practices Internal Medicine near Haslett, MI.
See Haslett Internists.