A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Diaz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Diaz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Diaz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Paul Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Diaz practices Anesthesiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists.