A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dicker, Obstetrics and Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dicker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicker graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dicker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Dicker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Dicker practice?
- Dr. Paul Dicker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dicker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ and Emerson, NJ.
See Westwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.