A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dickinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dickinson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Dickinson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Paul Dickinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Dickinson practices Ophthalmology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC and Advance, NC.
See Greensboro Ophthalmologists.