A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Dickinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Dickinson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Dickinson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. Paul Dickinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Dickinson practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.